Heather-Renee' Skarina's Fan Box

Friday, February 6, 2009

My note to Ms Darnell Goss

This woman husband was gunned down in a motel room by a POLICE OFFICER at point blank range and they did no investigation claiming, they thought someone else was doing it...


Ms Darnell,
I want to express my deepest sincerest sympathies for your loss and the horrible manner in which it happened. I too have been a victim of RPSD and The Ball PD, They too are involved into so many coverups they are busier than a cat in sand. My daughter was murdered by one of thier deputies although not by gun but by drugs, all of them his and 2 calls prior to RPSO & Ball PD and still they put my beautiful 22 year old daugther in a patrol car and drove her away to die at the hands of the very man she was begging to get away from twice in the same night, then less than 24 hours later she was dead.... and no time of death??
You are a stronger woman than I, I will never give this up anyone, this is my fight and I will win this time. He will be held accountable, some day there will be a brave soul to take this on and help us to find answers to why my baby is dead. I will keep you in my thoughts. Sad when the real criminals are wearing a badge and have deep FAMILY TIES... watch out for the good ole boys... they cover each others asses for generations.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU,
With Warmest love & light,
Leyona
GOOGLE: Heather-Renee' Skarina
Leyona | Homepage | Thursday 05 February 2009 - 20:26:42 | #


More corruption in Alexandria, La

Gannette Refused to Publish the OBITUARY of a GIRL who DIED in BALL, LA THEY OWN THE PAPER and we even contacted them, THE MANAGING EDITOR NO LESS: They are only going to protect those with the money... For 3 years they have promised a story, we sent them 600 pages of documentation of lies, coverups and inconsistancies, yet they felt this wasn't NEWS WORTHY, why ? Even when others pass away in another state they ALWAYS print an obit... they didn't even print a on line bio:
Mississippi Girl found dead in Sherrif Deputy's home>>>>> HMMMM? No investigation, No crime? She begged them people to get her out of there and when they did it was in a body bag... Gannette won't touch my story, unfortunatly because they are just as guilty of cover it up as the next. So CNN and Nacey Grace were shots in the dark, You really think Nancy Grace who is OWNED by CNN who is OWNED by Gannette is going to bother with me? or our fight? It's gonna take much more than GANNETTE to keep me down, I will find someone and it will be a GOOD DAY!
Leyona | Homepage | Friday 06 February 2009 - 13:15:19 | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He works for Gannett and he is criticizing bloggers? Gannett wouldn't know a real news story if it walked up and kicked them in the ass. They are all fluff.
Jim | Homepage | Friday 06 February 2009 - 13:54:42 | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Bookmark and Share

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment